Friday, March 28, 2008

Sleepless In Seattle (If Seattle was my basement)

I have to be up for 9 a.m. in order to start polishing up my tarnished essay, which needs to be done by 12 p.m. so I can get some driving done at 12:30 p.m. so I don't fail my drive test at 4:00 p.m., which will allow me to be in a good mood for 6:00 p.m. when I'll be at youth group.

Why am I here?

Well, because I'm sleepless in my basement, and my mind needs a place to go. I've resigned myself to the fact that anything else I put in my essay tonight will probably ruin it, so I'm letting it have a good night's rest. Aren't I just a thoughtful little guy?

I finally passed my grammar test, which mended the dirty wound inflicted by my low psychology test score. There's something to write cyberspace about.

Oh! and I cut my hair. It was a weird experience though. My head felt like it was peeing its pants when the lady was washing it. You know that feeling you get when you slowly become wet in a place you're not supposed to be? No? Just me, eh. Well, it made me laugh. I had to resort to telling her that my chuckle was due to a funny joke I heard on Leno (mostly because it's the first thing that came to my mind). There's no way she believed that.

It's time to force myself into a shallow slumber for 8 hours, when I'll have to pry my eyes open and my body out of bed, and face the day like a man. Wow, how I'm not looking forward to tomorrow. Sheesh.

No comments: