Monday, April 28, 2008

Woe is me.

In the last 4 hours, I have been thrice screwed out of meals. I thought there would be some nice hearty food at the Parkway Youthgroup Reunion, but there wasn't. The desserts were great and all, but it just wasn't what I was looking for. Then a friend had the bright idea to drive to pickering and eat Denny's. The possibility of me getting Denny's (or anything to eat for that matter) made me salivate quite heavily, so I agreed. Denny's was closed. I came home looking on the brightside. I thought at least I would have some chicken burgers in the fridge to eat when I got home. After warming it up in the microwave, cutting my bun meticulously, and excitededly placing my condiments onto the burger, I took a bite. TOFU! To'freakin'fu. Oh, and it doesn't really count, but I also seem to have been screwed out of a percent of my milk. I think I'm drinking 1%.

My life sucks. Yeah, I could be living on the street right now. Yeah, I could be living on less than 1 meal a day. Yeah, I could be without a church to go to and celebrate. And yeah, I could be a little more thankful for the freaking awesome life I'm living. But seriously... TOFU! I seem ungrateful. I should work on that. So should the rest of North America.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is hilarious.
well done.

MeeSHaK said...

thats not my fault for Denny's ok...