Friday, September 12, 2008

This sucks.

I have no idea how to accurately convey how frustrating it is to continually lose something, despite your best efforts. There aren't words to describe the anger I feel right now. I lost my wallet. Again. It had everything in it. For most people, this would be a minor inconvenience. Someone would find it eventually and return it. This just doesn't happen to me. Ever. Now I have to shell out cash that I don't have for replacement cards that will probably get lost again within the next year. I also have to buy a new wallet. I don't have the time, money, or patience for this crap. I'm done.

The following video usually makes me feel a lot better when I'm depressed or angry. I'm going to post it anyways, regardless of it's effectiveness today, or lack thereof. Here it is.

No comments: