Monday, October 02, 2006

Season Premiere

Throughout the last couple of years I have been a seasonal blogger. I would blog random stories or feelings as and when I pleased. Granted, that wasn't very often. I've never really had a "home" where I could blog. I was a blog bum, squatting in any and every internet application that I used that would allow me to blog(for example msn spaces, myspace). This bum has now found a home. For those who are interested(and those who just have nothing better to do), I will be blogging here from now on. Those who have read my previous blogs know what to expect. The odd spontaneously created story, useless rant and stupid observation will make appearances here, along with some scattered reflections on my faith and consequently my life. Feel free to set this page as your homepage. So sit back, crank up some Pachelbel* and enjoy the ride!

*note: blogs are best viewed when listening to classical music or while watching A&E Biographies of people nobody really cares about.

No comments: