Friday, January 05, 2007

Things I Don't Quite Hate

In an appropriate contrast to my last post, here is a list of things I like.

1. Snow on Christmas: Because it means global warming isn't slowly killing us yet.
2. Dry Socks: Because there is nothing worse than wet socks
3. Wendy's Spicy Chicken: 75% of the time, it tastes good everytime.
4. Dr. Phil If you don't like this man, it's only because your jealous of his pimped out moustache. Come on, admit it.
5. Cheese Whiz: Condiment? Filling? whatever it is...a food fit for gods.
6. Musicals: For reasons I can no longer remember
7. iPods: They screw me over and I continue to buy their products...I'm a slave to a company named after a fruit
8. Old People Dancing: For some reason it makes me laugh harder than anything else does.
9. Animal Crossings: When life gets tough...retreat into the virtual world of animal crossings!
10. Potatoes: They're basically a superfood. What else can you eat for every concievable meal of the day?
11. Those Beaver Mascots for Bell: Who knew beavers could be so witty?
12. Hawaii: I've never been there, but I'm sure I would love it.
13. That extra skin on your elbows: It's what gets me through law class every day
14. Soap: Think about it...without it we would all be pretty lonely people.
15. Running out of things to put on your list: Because then you start making up ridiculous crap for the sake of having at least 15 things on it.

1 comment:

Isis said...

Really, the beavers? They're so annoying! But I guess I don't hate them, because animal cruelty is wrong :D even if they're animated.