Friday, January 05, 2007

Things I Hate

A list of things that annoy me to bring in the new year.

1. Christmas without snow: Explanation not needed
2. Facebook: It becomes more important than reality to some people. Get a grip. Go outside and live a little!
3. Crocs, Ugz and people who think they actually look good.: You're not kidding anyone!
4. MP3 Phones: Mainly the people who walk down the halls blasting their music from mp3 phones. It's bad enough that you listen to garbage music, don't make everyone else suffer. Buy some freaking headphones!
5. Borat: He's just not funny. Why does everyone think he's funny? I for one hope he get execute.
6. Emo Jokes: It's just not funny anymore. Emo jokes are dead. live with it.
7. Bush Jokes: See: Emo Jokes
8. Classic Rock: More specifically people who refuse to believe that any music created after they were born is any good.
9. Chuck Norris: I don't care who he is or what logic-defying stunts he can perform. I just. don't. care.
10. 133t Speak: numbers are not a suitable replacement for vowels. And ommiting vowels from words doesn't make you cool either, so stop.
11. Aardvarks: Seriously...They have no place in life...save for Arthur. He has a place.
12. Coldplay: For reasons I can no longer remember
13. People who argue on internet forums: It's just plain dumb. Be a man and step away from the keyboard!
14. Long Msn Names: I don't want your life story. I don't want to know if your showering, or if your eating dinner, or when your going to a club next. In fact I don't think anybody cares. Do you even care?
15. People who list things they hate in their blogs
16. Lame attempts at irony

1 comment:

Isis said...

Hey I just did one of these on my blog, but it's about things that make me sad...